October 2007 – November 2008
Barack Obama Presidential Campaign, Primary and General Election, Multiple States
I began as a volunteer in New Hampshire and was hired soon after. Over the course of seven elections, I trained thousands of volunteers, managed my own team of staff, organized Pres. Obama’s first town hall meeting of the General Election and still found time to register 2000 new voters.
- Trained, supervised and managed other campaign organizers and over a thousand volunteers in 7 states
- Set up 2 field offices – found and furnished premises with latest technology on a tight budget in a rural area
- Convinced over 2000 people to register to vote through calls, canvassing gas stations, churches and homes
- Recruited the most out-of-state volunteers for any rural county in PA primary using just a phone
- Briefed Pres. Barack Obama about southwest VA for first speech of general election